For fall 2015 there are options at the Bambino - Majors levels (ages 6-12 as of 4/30/15).
1. Any child who was age 6 or 7 as of April 30, 2015 is eligible.
2. Any child younger than that will require a tryout to assure that s/he can protect him/herself.
1. Any child who was age 8 or 9 as of April 30, 2015, is eligible.
2. Any child who was age 7 as of April 30, 2015, played in the Bambino or Minor League in spring 2015 and intends to tryout for the Minor Little League in spring 2016 may be eligible with the recommendation of his manager. A tryout may be required.
1. Any child who was age 10 or 11 as of April 30, 2015, is eligible.
2. 12 year olds from this past season who would like another opportunity to play on the 50x70 field within the little league program.
Practices will be held mid August to late August. Games will be played from late August to early October with playoffs in the first couple of weeks of October. Specific dates for practice and games TBD. Majors play Tuesday and Thursday nights, and Minors play Monday and Wednesday nights.
Registrations will be accepted through August 8th or until all slots are filled, whichever comes first.
The fee for fall baseball registration is $65, and bambino is $35. No other fund raisers are required.
Click on the below registration link for more information and to get your child registered.
No upcoming events found.
As you are out shopping for new equipment remember per Cal Ripken big barrel bats are NOT allowed. Bats need to be 2 1/4 and not longer then 33 inches. BPF cannot be greater then 1.15.
An amazing night to spend away from the Green Bay East Side baseball fields to gather with teammates and their families and watch a Bullfrogs game. $15 will get you a ticket to the game, hot dog and a soda and a Bullfrogs hat. If you have never been to a Bullfrogs game it is a must - amazing reasonable family fun very close to home. The kids have a blast with the on-field promotions. Oh, yeah, and there is an amazing ball game to watch. All game schedules have been adjusted so that no games will be played on this night.
Completed form and money due by June 18th to your coach/coordinator. Form was in assessment/welcome packet. Or you can get one from your coach/coordinator.